My wife is a pumpkin fan, and we usually have a few cans of 100% pumpkin puree in the pantry, so I decided to make some pumpkin bread. The local grocery store had a sale on the BIG bag of cranberries, so I had plenty of those in the freezer. I combined these with almond flour, coconut sugar, and a combination of spices to make a moist (nobody likes dry bread,) delicious loaf of pumpkin spice goodness that we ate half of that same afternoon!
You’ve probably read or come to understand that I’m not a big baker. Baking requires precise measurements, and I hate measuring. A huge challenge for me regarding starting a food blog was simply having to measure ingredients I previously just used and adjusted by taste.
Well, this blog has also challenged me to be more creative and do different things, because if *I* can bake things, *you* can certainly bake things.
This pumpkin spice cranberry bread will become a goto in your house!
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Bread
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree pure, not pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ cup Cranberries chopped or roughly blended
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread loaf pan.
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well, 1-2 minutes
- Transfer the bread batter into the loaf pan and place on a rack in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10-15 minutes, flip over the loaf pan (loaf should slide right out), slice and enjoy!